Apply for the World Affairs Council of San Antonio scholarship today!
Deadline to apply is March 23, 2018.
To apply, the student:
- Must be a high school senior or college or university freshman, sophomore, or junior at a Bexar County college or university;
- Must have graduated (or is soon graduating) from a high school in Bexar County or one of the contiguous counties (Atascosa, Bandera, Comal, Frio, Gillespie, Guadalupe, Karnes, Kendall, Kerr, Medina, or Wilson);
- Must be preparing for an international major or degree, or are studying modern languages;
- Must have achieved and maintained a GPA of 3.0 or a B-level average;
- Must provide a copy of academic transcript;
- Must provide a letter of recommendation from a high school teacher, college advisor, or professor in their major field of study.
Scholarship recipients will become a sponsored member of the World Affairs Council of San Antonio and must attend at least two events during the course of their scholarship.
To apply, please submit the above materials and describe, 250 words or less, your interest in your field of study. You can complete your application by clicking here.